Zelda Classic

Diso

After playing online with X mean vs Street fighter. (I won only 5/15), the guy and I just suddenly talked about zelda.

He pointed out to me that there was a remake of the classic NES game for the PC.

I checked it out and I've only played it for 3 minutes after dying 4 times. Otherwise, u can make ur own quests and all that stuff

[marq=right:7515d9ba4b]Zelda Classic[/marq:7515d9ba4b]

They also made a remake of zelda for the pc called graal online.... www.graalonline.com its a mass multiplayer online rpg though, used to be cool back in the day.

Unfortunately, this went p2p like Ragnorok. Both were great zelda clones.

They also made a remake of zelda for the pc called graal online.... www.graalonline.com its a mass multiplayer online rpg though, used to be cool back in the day.

Unfortunately, this went p2p like Ragnorok. Both were great zelda clones.

Yeah I used to play graal A LOT before it went p2p. I know the p2p one has major graphical improvements and stuff but it didn't seem worth it at the time. I'm saving my money for Star Wars Galaxies :shock:

yeah they charge for a more higher end graal edition, or you could play the classic edition of graal. I know a friend that has galaxies, says its awesome except for the lag you get from some 56kers