Running Pokemon Diamond rom

darkangel

I am about half way done with the game (been working great for me) just got past the psyducks in the road, when all of a sudden the top screen went white. So ive been playing for about 2 hours and didn't want to redo that 2 hours, so I saved the game, exited, and started the game back up. To my surprise the top screen was still white, and continues to be white no matter how many times I try to load it. I even tried a different Rom...The weird thing is when I push start the Pokemon, bag, save etc list comes up that I can see... Can anyone help me fix this white screen please?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am about half way done with the game (been working great for me) just got past the psyducks in the road, when all of a sudden the top screen went white. So ive been playing for about 2 hours and didn't want to redo that 2 hours, so I saved the game, exited, and started the game back up. To my surprise the top screen was still white, and continues to be white no matter how many times I try to load it. I even tried a different Rom...The weird thing is when I push start the Pokemon, bag, save etc list comes up that I can see... Can anyone help me fix this white screen please?

Are you playing this emulated, on the real deal with a cartridge, or through a flash cart? If emulated, there's no telling what happened -- no emulator is perfect at the moment. I most certainly wouldn't play any games for long periods of times without save states (or play a game with the intent of being it, for that matter). You might want to try a save editor and see if you can change your location or something. You can find one of those here.

Edited by olaf

Well I fixed it, if anyone else has that problem, all you have to do is use Defog, and the white screen eventually goes away... !!... but now im having another problem haha :)... ive gotten to the Team galaxy boss ontop of the mountain, and when i beat his 2 capains, it flashes to Dialga and freezes. It doesnt respond or anything. I tried replaying it, and got the same result... heh... not fun...

Well I fixed it, if anyone else has that problem, all you have to do is use Defog, and the white screen eventually goes away...

So, it didn't "suddenly" go blank... it fogged... which is part of the game.

Thats part of the game? cause I watched a vid on youtube, and the screen didnt go totally white like mine did... but it doesnt matter, it works now... sept the part im at... :-s... dang thing keeps freezing... heh

Are you playing on an emulator?

• 4 weeks later...

I have question and I hope its not a dumb one but is it still ilegal if you own a legit copy of the game like I own Pokemon Daimond but I was thinking of gettin the rom so I can take it on trips without plaing my DS.I was just wondering???

I have question and I hope its not a dumb one but is it still ilegal if you own a legit copy of the game like I own Pokemon Daimond but I was thinking of gettin the rom so I can take it on trips without plaing my DS.I was just wondering???

If you own the game but download the ROM from the Internet, it is still illegal. It's somewhat difficult to prove that you downloaded the game from some site, as there is no difference had you dumped the ROM yourself though.

It is only legal when you dump the ROM from your own cartridge.

• 4 weeks later...

Umm if you havent found a way 2 save 4 the No$Gba yet i found one you cant save with the sound on so b4 you save go 2 the options and turn sound off then save and your able to continue you can turn sound back on after you load game tho just remeber turn off sound b4 you save :punk: