Running Pokemon Diamond rom

darkangel

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watch out for pokemon diamond rom..

the withdraw/deposit PC thing doesnt work sometimes....

happened to me after hatching my egg and i didnt save after

dont make the same mistake!!!

*If you're curious how it doesnt work, here's a description: It freezes and you cant do anything. It gets stuck at a bar and a red box pointer thing.

humm i will try and set out the emu to the settings sergested cos i got it to work just cant save >.< but thanks for the help and with that i will be posting (well editing after it works or not

Ok, i can get it loaded but when i click excecute it pops up with a message box saying error Dualis needs to close and that send to windows crap... whats wrong?

most nds emulators have very little compatibility as they are, and pokemon diamond/pearl is a very new game (and quite big - 64 mb, if i'm not mistaken)

so far, i think the best emu for nds is no$gba (or something like that) and even that plays warioware perfectly until you get to any 3d scenes/mini games.

Ok, i can get it loaded but when i click excecute it pops up with a message box saying error Dualis needs to close and that send to windows crap... whats wrong?

most nds emulators have very little compatibility as they are, and pokemon diamond/pearl is a very new game (and quite big - 64 mb, if i'm not mistaken)

so far, i think the best emu for nds is no$gba (or something like that) and even that plays warioware perfectly until you get to any 3d scenes/mini games.

I don't know why you would say that... NDS emulators these days have rather good compatibility. iDeaS v1.0.1.7 runs most games at full speed with sound.

Remember that legally you must delete it in 24 hours if you don't own the original game.

Oh boy, that (underlined) statement always gives me the heebie jeebies .... yes, and if I go out and rob a few banks in 24 hours, but then give all the money back the next day, nothing happened right? NO, you still robbed the bank. NO, you still go to jail!

humm i used the config that was posted above and it don't work ........ any other ideas? cos i kinda smashed up my DS.... but i stil wanna play so kind of need some help xD i just cant get it to work just right .... i cant get rid of my saves.....