Running Pokemon Diamond rom

darkangel

A few things that had to be said before :

- iDeas ins't working on Vista ( I bet you all have XP so this is no problem for you B) ).

- No$GBA runs the pokemon game if you have bios but the game freezes after your 1st battle against the bird pokemon.

So I don't know about the iDeas emulator, but the creator of that emu shoul really make it work with Vista so I can try the Pokemon on it and see if it still freezes at that place ...

iDeaS can run Pokemon D/P, but none of the sprites show up. So even if you could get to the first battle, it wouldn't matter if the game froze.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm a thing I found is : No$GBA runs the game and if you enable the sound you may continue after each battle, but the saving thing on this emulator sucks alot ....... see every time I try to run my saved file it is showing some crapy error ...... if the saving was done any better the game would run really good... ( as I said when I turn on the sound on the emulator the game continues and I didn't got no crash thing after that, just every time I try to load my saved file it fails... and I have to play over and over again ...... )

Hmm a thing I found is : No$GBA runs the game and if you enable the sound you may continue after each battle, but the saving thing on this emulator sucks alot ....... see every time I try to run my saved file it is showing some crapy error ...... if the saving was done any better the game would run really good... ( as I said when I turn on the sound on the emulator the game continues and I didn't got no crash thing after that, just every time I try to load my saved file it fails... and I have to play over and over again ...... )

Set a correct savetype. I believe this has been discussed in numerous threads already.

Thats what I get when I try to load the saved file..... I've tried all thing on this emulator but it won't work :peopleseybrow:

awwcrapzi2.jpg

Save the game in game instead of saving the state of the game, it worked for me (go to the menu, using X, go to save, and then u can save the game) :P

A few things that had to be said before :

- iDeas ins't working on Vista ( I bet you all have XP so this is no problem for you :D ).

- No$GBA runs the pokemon game if you have bios but the game freezes after your 1st battle against the bird pokemon.

So I don't know about the iDeas emulator, but the creator of that emu shoul really make it work with Vista so I can try the Pokemon on it and see if it still freezes at that place ...

You must be one drunk Jack sparow because iDeas does work on Vista. Downlaod it agian and check.