Running Pokemon Diamond rom

darkangel

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

All current emus cannot run DS commerical games' roms yet.

WRONG. You can run A LOT of commercial games with Desmume and Ideas.

Not that many.

The emulation just isn't up to par right now. I'd suspect it to be very well in a year or two if we're lucky. Right now the sales of flashcards have pretty much stunted the need to emulate the console.

All current emus cannot run DS commerical games' roms yet.

WRONG. You can run A LOT of commercial games with Desmume and Ideas.

Not that many.

The emulation just isn't up to par right now. I'd suspect it to be very well in a year or two if we're lucky. Right now the sales of flashcards have pretty much stunted the need to emulate the console.

Which verily blows.

WHat's the reason behind the slow emulation of the DS? I'm not rushing for I'm not a DS fan but i was wondering. I mean the graphics are somewhat improved, but is it the whole touch screen affect or the dual screens that are hard to emulate?

WHat's the reason behind the slow emulation of the DS? I'm not rushing for I'm not a DS fan but i was wondering. I mean the graphics are somewhat improved, but is it the whole touch screen affect or the dual screens that are hard to emulate?

Yeh the DS has been around for some good years now, and PCs today have proportionately a f.ckload of power to leverage in emulating it. I always remember the GBA being emulated extremely well early on, and, hardware wise, the DS doesn't seem overly more complicated than that was.

Yeh the DS has been around for some good years now, and PCs today have proportionately a f.ckload of power to leverage in emulating it. I always remember the GBA being emulated extremely well early on, and, hardware wise, the DS doesn't seem overly more complicated than that was.

we just need more people to take time on it.

• 1 month later...

A few things that had to be said before :

- iDeas ins't working on Vista ( I bet you all have XP so this is no problem for you :( ).

- No$GBA runs the pokemon game if you have bios but the game freezes after your 1st battle against the bird pokemon.

So I don't know about the iDeas emulator, but the creator of that emu shoul really make it work with Vista so I can try the Pokemon on it and see if it still freezes at that place ...