Problems burning PSX Games

Haldrie

In all honesty I haven't tried my burned copy in an actually psx but it does run on that old CD burner I mentioned in the first post. It just doesn't seem to want to run in any other drive for some reason. Oh well I run off images and emulators now anyway but thanks for the info (finally) and hopefully someone else will find this information useful.

i like tomb raider but i could never finished the PSX ones because the controls where so damn frustrating it made me throw the controller.

and this is coming from a hardcore RE fan.

WEll,,, I surely thing the same about the control in psx console :P . But I had a stronger desire of finishing the game and I did finish Tomb Raider 2 :D . I'll try to find a psx version of "the LAst Revelation" because it was the first one I played and I love it!. So you shouldn't throw the controller for sure! lol it's possible to finish these games ! :P

tr2walk.jpg

I have completed Tomb Raider on both PC and PSX, Tomb Raider: The Last Revolation on PSX, and Tomb Raider: Legend on PC using a PSX style contoller so yes it is possible to beat it.

I have completed Tomb Raider on both PC and PSX, Tomb Raider: The Last Revolation on PSX, and Tomb Raider: Legend on PC using a PSX style contoller so yes it is possible to beat it.

Yesterday I started to play TR Legends, however... I consider hardly confusing learning how to fight and shoot enemies... :P I really hate to use the mouse for looking outside,,, and it's really strange to control lara now. :angry: In the previous TR1- TR5 you just turned to left and right with the cursors keys but now she goes everywhere and the camera changes anytime gRRRRR!!! that's just the only thing I hate..... :shootem:

13.jpg

Tomb Raider: Legend is easier to control if you have a playstation game pad which is what I used to play the game. Also, I believe you can change the camera behavior in the options menu.

Tomb Raider: Legend is easier to control if you have a playstation game pad which is what I used to play the game. Also, I believe you can change the camera behavior in the options menu.

True. Legend is bliss with a good gamepad.

i thought you got best results burning at lowest speed when i make dreamcast homebrews it burns at 4x using bootdream but my regular burner for ps1 games is 12x

• 3 weeks later...

Well it would seem that compatiblity to properly burn PSX games varies from drive to drive. I believe that the old CD burner that I have is an LG and it works almost perfectly for that sort of thing. Although I will admit I've yet to try any of my burned copies on and actual PSX but they run fine in every other drive I put them it that can read real PSX discs perfectly.