MORTAL KOMBAT!

BlackKnight

what MK needs is backwards blocking, double-tap running,

Nah bro that's Tekken, you would'nt want to be playing tekken, having to press a button for block would you?

Mortal Kombat is known for it's unique controls, and so is Tekken, Mortal Kombat doesn't need to copy any one else's work.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blame the english language for not catching that "joke" not K'man. Also you never stated "imo" in your post (don't go and edit it now) otherwise I'm sure he would've let you alone in the first place.

Now why on earth would i edit my post? Unless you would like to do the honors? i've had enough.. im leaving this place. this is obviously pick on Lord_snow week.

I would of said "LOL NO U"

oh thats very professional. keep up the wonderful work...

i know where i stand, and what i posted was my opinion it couldn't have been anything else. unless it looks like a question to the both of you. Now i don't want to start a fight or anything like that between the two of you. But you guys are seriously taking this out of proportion, way to moderate a comment.

back on topic:

what MK needs is backwards blocking, double-tap running,

Hmm double tap running sounds like it would be kind of interesting, much like SSBM.

Edited by Gabriel

i know where i stand, and what i posted was my opinion it couldn't have been anything else. unless it looks like a question to the both of you. Now i don't want to start a fight or anything like that between the two of you. But you guys are seriously taking this out of proportion, way to moderate a comment.

LOL NO U

internet is way to serious~

I think 3D versions of 2D games are most of time boring and really bad!!

I have to say that I never was good with MK but I loved to watch good players killing other guys with those cool fatalities. My favourite one was to send your enemy to the acid pool! --- maybe it is caused it was the first I learned to do!!

anyway CAPCOM used to be the best!

:thumbsup1:

LOL NO U

internet is way to serious~

LMAO good one K'

Why is it that some people take what others say so offensive. Noone said ur opinion isnt accepted, but K' got his right to opinion on your opinion, as do you have to his/mine or anyone elses. And usally, jokes end with "lol" If u have any anger against anyone, why dont you take that out on him in the FAS. This aint the place for that.

Lets keep it peaceful ya heard :thumbsup1: