MORTAL KOMBAT!

BlackKnight

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mortal Kombat 1&2 were the only "real" Mortal Kombat games all of these other MK's are just there to for them to make money. hmm anyone interested in starting a boycott? Don't buy any mortal kombat games for the next 5yrs that'll bring back the real flavor. After all its what the audiance/consumer wants not what they think would be cool to add motaro with just 2 legs :P

Edited by Gabriel

It's favorable it would actually work, since when do boycotts of a series work anyways? What real flavor are you talking about anyways? 3 and UMK3 changed the pace the game was played at the time and it was considered good/awesome. MK4 had it's high praises when it came out aswell.

Learn your history.

It's favorable it would actually work, since when do boycotts of a series work anyways? What real flavor are you talking about anyways? 3 and UMK3 changed the pace the game was played at the time and it was considered good/awesome. MK4 had it's high praises when it came out aswell.

Learn your history.

Mainly i didn't include those. Well managed only to play UMK3 once, didn't play it much so i didn't mention it. i guess MK4 did change how Mortal kombat was played in a sense with the camera view and limited to combo's due to the breaker. <- im sure thats the high praises you meant right? hmm then there was those character limitations IMO :D

Edited by Gabriel

Breakers wasn't introduced until Deception (MK6 for those who didn't bother counting). With that statment, it seems you've never played MK4 or MKG either for that matter. It's gameplay mechanics were similar to UMK3's but there was 8-way walk, similar to Soul Edge at the time and the ability to take out weapons and pick up objects (rocks, skulls etc similar to SStenka/SS2).

Serious, am I the only one who noticed ANYTHING at all during the series' run.

Breakers wasn't introduced until Deception (MK6 for those who didn't bother counting). With that statment, it seems you've never played MK4 or MKG either for that matter. It's gameplay mechanics were similar to UMK3's but there was 8-way walk, similar to Soul Edge at the time and the ability to take out weapons and pick up objects (rocks, skulls etc similar to SStenka/SS2).

Serious, am I the only one who noticed ANYTHING at all during the series' run.

Actually forgive me for not knowing what exactly its "called". but i do for one know when you repeatedly perform the same combo or basic kick or punch, there is a limit where it would instantly seperate the 2 fighters. thus allowing the other fighter to have a chance to attack. i can't say im not a that im not a DA or Deception fan, obviously because i haven't played Deception. However alliance i have played it, i can't say that i enjoyed it thats my opinion. im just stating the obvious that in my IMO "In My Opinion" that MK1 or MK2 were originally great and that i feel that these sequals might have gotten weaker. And about the boycott thing that was a joke incase you missed it?

in any case i haven't played armegeddon yet. so im not to judge on this yet i'll have to give it a shot. More than likely i'll try from a friend or relative.

Geeze i can't even state my imo here anymore.. or even a joke.. :D"

Edited by Gabriel