MORTAL KOMBAT!

BlackKnight

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you know what i think would be nice. IF CAPCOM were to buy the MK title. Maybe they would be able to fix up the erors that midway was doing. Or they might mess it up like they did to street fighter cause street fighter ex 3 was trash <_<

No, Capcom needs to stick to making capcom games, Midway doesn't need help, or assistance.

Midway needs all the help they can get. They havent been able to hold a good stable game since NFL Blitz. Mortal Kombat is no exception.

Super Mortal Kombat II Alpha Ex 2 Turbo Mega Deluxe Ultimate Nemisis Triple Edition

mmm....ok CAPCOM was a bad choice <_<

But i still do agree that the someone but midway should own MK :)

Well, I find that hard seeing how Midway created the damn game in the first place. Well specifically Ed and John, but seeing how Tobias left due to creative differences, etc etc you can do the rest.

Well, I find that hard seeing how Midway created the damn game in the first place. Well specifically Ed and John, but seeing how Tobias left due to creative differences, etc etc you can do the rest.

If not another owner, the return of tobias!!!!

Not released widely until the end of the month so well see then. I doubt itl sell well though.

Opting not to release a PAL Xbox version is indicative that even the publisher doesnt have a whole lot of faith in its success.

And... I just released I think the series went to hell when Tobias left. The series' class just went out the window at about that time.

Opting not to release a PAL Xbox version is indicative that even the publisher doesnt have a whole lot of faith in its success.

PAL region getting shafted again, no doubt. Still, if they have such low expectations of the game....

PAL region getting shafted again, no doubt. Still, if they have such low expectations of the game....

Its a bit unsettling that even after years of development they dont want to invest the tiny bit more effort to port it over and open up a whole new market.

More just in about the travesty that is MKA...

-NO BIOS

-ONLY TEXT ENDINGS

-DESPITE THE PREMISE OF 'WRAPPING UP' THE CURRENT SERIES, MKA HAS THE WEAKEST AND MOST ILLCONCEIVED STORY OF ALL THE GAMES

-MANY PLOT LINES THAT WOULD LOGICALLY NEED TO BE RESOLVED ARE LEFT. NAMELY THE ONI DRAMA AND THE SUPPOSED 'ONE BEING'

Sorry about caps but what the hell? So now we have a butchered fatality system, 2 legs on Motaro.. in addition to the already paltry offering that the fighting engine is... and now even the story is too much work? Wow...

MK games are ones I buy out of habit and nostalgia... and even if I know theyre going to be averagish games that doesnt stop me. However MKA seems to have gone so far down the hole even Im reconsidering the $65 (practically nothing) AUD itll cost. For shame Boon you ugly mofo.

yea, this game had all the hope to be the end but it fell flat with all the hype and go figure that the konquest mode is more fun then arcade mode in this one :)

while tobias might have left to do other things, lets not forget he too has had a bad time since leaving midway/mk as the only 2 games hes done since leaving midway that i recall was tao feng and wwe wrestlemania for xbox which both sucked more then mk4/gold in my book <_<