MORTAL KOMBAT!

BlackKnight

Mortal Kombat, awesome, ive always been a big fan :lol:

ill even go so far as to say MK3 Ultimate is one of my favorite ones, i dont understand why everyone hated it so bad, like yeah it was not worth the price back in the day i guess, but now that its free :P

MK2 on Genesis also has alot of good memories attached to it, so does MK4 on N64 (Which is actually its first 3D game im pretty sure) Trilogy was cool too

i just love them all :hooray: (Except the handheld ones, they arent very good :/ )

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets all take out our shotguns and semi-automatics and just merc the heck OUT OF DAT CRAPPY SUb-Zero GAME!!!

*Bangs the game cover with a bat*

AGREED *whips out bat and knocks the disc outta the park*

I wont ever do that again(the baseball comment), but that game sucks :P

Hey I liked that games, I just sucked at it.

I dont like MK4, thats when i started to see how the series was falling. But My Fav one is Ultimate MK 3. Wierd tho, i havent heard anyone give props to the ACTUAL best Mk Game, Trilogy.....

Its Kinda too late for midway to try and pull back by making say a MK7 2d But i think they would have a chance by doing this for the PSP And DS. Ive played the handheld ports to Deadly Alliance...not impressed but a new 2D MK wouldnt be too bad, and Then they could probably even port it to the home consoles

Edited by GoRDoOnE

That's just your opinion, somebody in this world might love every MK game that comes out.

Oh no doubt. But if I wanted to hear the same things from each of them Id have posted this at MK5.org. Do you happen to love every MK game?

Heck no, Mortal Kombat 1 sucked, Special Forces sucked, Deadly Alliance sucked, and Mortal Kombat 4 and Gold doesn't even seem like an official MK game.

Heck no, Mortal Kombat 1 sucked, Special Forces sucked, Deadly Alliance sucked, and Mortal Kombat 4 and Gold doesn't even seem like an official MK game.

AGREED!!!! I did not Like MK1 either, too slow. But of all the series, they made the uppercut look the best :P

never played gold.....how is it??

Trilogy for the ps was alright (N64 version cut some stuff out), but the fact that even a beginer can kick your ass by picking the top tier players was kind of something I didn't like to much.

I dont like the N64 version for that and the worst conrtoller for fighting games is the N64 Control!!!! And any begginer can win just by picking scorpion(GET OVER HERE!!) and then an uppercut. And if they cant do that, just keep jumoing and punching :devilboy:

you didn't need to pick scorpian you had the boss characters lined up all in the bottom, just picking one of them was like playing against the computer in the hardest settings with the cheapest moves.

Good Point, But any good Player can beat them easily.

The one thing that i dont like about MK is how ridiculously Hard the game gets. I know that games gotta be hard, but thats crazy cause they wont even lat you stand up in the hardest difficulty.