TV

Jitway

I have just about stopped watching TV. The Commercials that come on every 10 minutes make me want to puck. I mean I know they are needed to generate revenue. But most anymore a lacking creativity and just plain boring. Anyone else feel that commercials need to go? If I pay for cable TV then I should be able to watch it commerical free. Right?

i stopped watching TV awhile ago, all i watch is baseball games, family guy, and aqua teen hunger force

rarely, because i can just download them (minus the baseball games, maybe i could, but i wouldnt bother because its better to watch live)

Theres just nothing good on, and whenever theres a good movie on its edited and with like a million commercials, i guess i could go the on demand route, but i might as well just use bittorrent :)

The only shows I watch are Stargate and Australia's Funniest Home Video. Actually I record them and watch later, skipping the commercials.

If there is a good show on I might watch it, but that doesn't happen too often.

Dr Who just finished up yesterday, one less show to watch.

As for Pay TV, I've never had it because it costs over $100/month, and it still has commercials. If I could only pay for actual usage I might consider it, but like most companies, they have no idea how to attract and keep customers.

I only watch Soccer match case there is no commercials.

BTW any one believe in that commercial case I think it`s just wast of time.

Edited by Darken

I hardly watch TV either. I keep up with shows like Prison Break and Nip Tuck via the net but as for the actual TV set...

Id agree on the reason though. Theres nothing good on. Or at least nothing that would compell me to sit down and watch it. Ads dont help either- how can you become ingrossed in something when youre so frequently pulled out of it to be flashed cheesy commercials? Its gay.

I started downloading shows cause I was working at night and I would miss all my shows. I got so used to watching shows without commercials that there is no going back.

I tried to watch Family Guy on sunday, and I got so bored during the mega long commercials. I think the internet gives people attention deficit disorder.

i watch only gennuine stuff like wwe once in a while and i used to like steve irwins show on animal planetand i like history so i watch the history channel once in a whileand i dont miss any f1 race and yes there are a lot of adds in between and especcially abt pads for girls (u know what i mean) during prime time

btw i like my computer more than my tv