just curious..

We used to have one but not anymore. We decided to become a legit emulation site. It also brought a lot of people that just asked for ROMs and never stayed. Sure we lost a lot of people and many were upset but I think it's worked out pretty well.

We used to have one but not anymore. We decided to become a legit emulation site. It also brought a lot of people that just asked for ROMs and never stayed. Sure we lost a lot of people and many were upset but I think it's worked out pretty well.

oook that makes sense cause ive actually seen this first hand :) . Its true, without it we get more of a close community.

But putting one wouldnt be bad like if we did it the way we do for the SPAM forum, only premium members could ask or go to that forum..

EDIT:Wait...nvm, u said legit...

Edited by GoRDoOnE

It works out better this because there is a lot less people with 1 post.

yeah... I remeber that time, first the rom requst was free and I was happy,after that I should post 100 post to be premium member,and when i got there,it was allready gone :)

I have to take my hat off to 1emu! Such respect and honor for the game of emulation. Let the community flourish for the sole reason of fairness and not greediness... GameCop and other officals do have a good perspective of the game....

(HEY! IM BACK!!!)

*pours a big cooler of gatorade on GAmeCop*

YOSHA!!!

I have to take my hat off to 1emu! Such respect and honor for the game of emulation. Let the community flourish for the sole reason of fairness and not greediness... GameCop and other officals do have a good perspective of the game....

(HEY! IM BACK!!!)

*pours a big cooler of gatorade on GAmeCop*

YOSHA!!!

Baseball Comments.......too bad the yankees lost :P

*starts to get teary-eyed*

The hatred of my love for baseball is so overwhelming....

Is this not why forums are made!? fOr all types to be accepted with our own sport fetishes!?

*The game..... is better and harder when it rains*