Logo Contest -- Getting Desperate :-)

Alpha

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG.. everything is just stunning! The affiliate button is awesome & I was able to pick the logo I wanted (check out the spacepilot3k theme to see). I so far added the affiliate button to the main page for the "DEFAULT" template, I havn't updated it yet for the rest, but i will. Let's see... I think the SpacePilot3K template is very close to looking better than default one now with the new logo. So post your ideas here. Last but not least, thank you very much DCL, I never had a clue you were that good a graphics design. :):D

second.gif

I changed this one a little just to make the text a bit clearer and look more Super Mario-ish. Plus it's always good to have a choice  :)

hehehe i was about to tell you about the text, now that oyu changed it rocks, awesome work dcboy =)

How would one go about making pretty aniamted logos such as this one? :)

I use photoshop and image ready but you could achieve the same thing using Paint shop pro and any gif animation software. The only thing I like about image ready is that it seems to make the process a whole lot quicker and since it's integrated with Photoshop you can switch between the two with ease.

And thanks again guys, you make me :D

Holy crap they do indeed rock boxors, to make stuff like that you have to vast knowledge of whatever tool you are using i am waaaay impressed, people DC lover is a bag of tricks belive :)

Ok ill get of everyones d=ick now :D

[Hey DC lover...Any chance of a banner for my neo cream :lol: ]

Rox On!