ARG WRITERS BLOCK HURTTSZ

Wizard

Ok, I've been writing something on and off for the past year-ish. To think, it took me 4 months to finish 1 chapter. And i've only written 3.

And it's driving me mad, I have no idea where to go. I require inspiration or something to knock me into finish writing it.

Short summery:

Angel falls on earth. God is named Ed. Angel turns human because Ed is too busy trying to win bets against other angels, angel's sibling annoys him to no end because he's human, humangel meets girl, girl hits humangel, humangel passes out from blood loss.

That's the short version for 3 chapters.

Ok, I've been writing something on and off for the past year-ish. To think, it took me 4 months to finish 1 chapter. And i've only written 3.

And it's driving me mad, I have no idea where to go. I require inspiration or something to knock me into finish writing it.

Short summery:

Angel falls on earth. God is named Ed. Angel turns human because Ed is too busy trying to win bets against other angels, angel's sibling annoys him to no end because he's human, humangel meets girl, girl hits humangel, humangel passes out from blood loss.

That's the short version for 3 chapters.

Girl finds dark asian guy from canada and slaps him just for the "heck" of it.

When the "heck" did I become an ultra member?

• 2 weeks later...