Help with selecrt char

micheal

selectnotepad?

heres what you need to do open the select.def file (found in the data folder) in a text editor such as notepad or word and follow the instructions on how to add a character written in there

i have do that but nuffin shows up . all my other charater work . but when download capcom from this site

http://projectm.mgbr.net/ . i try download gouki and it does;t work . cud u see if u can get it to work.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea, if it doesnt even SHOW UP, on the select screen that means something isnt right in the folder, char.def, or select.def. I've been known to write names in wrong 3 times and confuse letters with numbers. (0 and O/ 1 amd I)

ACtually...not really. BUt i've made small errors that messed up the whole thing so carefully check it over.

try doing this :) the person you donwloaded some arent just download them go to data and put them in select some you do is open the folder theres a folder in it go into that folder and copy all of it and go back paste it then go put him/her in select go back to mugen and there he/she is