Bin#Cue#Come on boys help me out!¬!

emsley

I recently accuired a Bin And cue...

I also have WinIso...

I put them booth in Winiso to make a bootabile CD [jeled them togehter]

But when i burned using "Nero Exspress" It doesnt boot the CD at all it just shows the "datta" i burned...

What am i doing wrong people! :lol::?::D

I have done it using Dameon tools.

What i got from kazza is slightly curropted i think, i could only install with out letting the pictures go on, in my first game i started "half way" threw a season...

Then it crashed as domanic matteo got injured, it said something about a widgit or some mad crap like that......

From what I have heard Kazaa is pretty rubbish for downloading big images from. It's good for movies but because it downloads in blocks it usually messes up bin files (especially games). Bit torrent & edonkey are better I think.

Anyway you could try using CDMage to fix the errors if they aren't too bad.

And if you are reeeeeally desperate you could download the same thing again and use the CDmage replace corrupt sectors thing. That has worked for me before.

Anyway there are a lot of problems with the widget thing on the cm forums like if you are using enhancment pack 3 you need to use the default skin or it has a widget error. So your download might not be corrupt after all

I will try patching up from one to 4, i have the NO CD dropped egg ver patch 4...

If that dont work ill dive in the world of repairing...stuff.

Emsley gets his ps2 tommorw!

• 2 weeks later...

the problem about kazaa is that the only "software" files you can download are.exe files so people try to hide other programs in their like 1emulation.zip.exe so you have to rename it.