Kurt Angle is now in TNA

Alpha

Stupid he is.

I am angry with TNA for "enticing" Angle to their side. We all do know ANgle has been troubled by many injuries and he has been using painkillers too much. WWE released him for his own sake, to save his health and his marriage.

Now, he is wrecking it again.

Stupid he is.

I am angry with TNA for "enticing" Angle to their side. We all do know ANgle has been troubled by many injuries and he has been using painkillers too much. WWE released him for his own sake, to save his health and his marriage.

well wrestling is more than 50 percent fake all matches are fixed and only some moves are real and rest of them are fake ((wikipedia says this)) go search for a article abt wrestling,wwe,tna in wikipedia and u will know that wwe has been rated as medium real wrestling :banghead: so that wont bother kurt angle much i think

Edited by emuedict

Yep all the theatrics in wrestling anymore sickins me. Take me back to the good old days of Macho Man and Ultimate Warrior and Undertaker. Kurt Angle is a wuss.

Stupid he is.

well wrestling is more than 50 percent fake all matches are fixed and only some moves are real and rest of them are fake ((wikipedia says this)) go search for a article abt wrestling,wwe,tna in wikipedia and u will know that wwe has been rated as medium real wrestling :P so that wont bother kurt angle much i think

Wow, wrestling is fake? Really? I can't believe this! Oh my god my world is collapsing around me!

And while it is all staged, "bumps" still take a toll on the body - they aren't slamming each other on cushions and pillows you know.

Yep all the theatrics in wrestling anymore sickins me. Take me back to the good old days of Macho Man and Ultimate Warrior and Undertaker. Kurt Angle is a wuss.

And classic wrestling wasn't theatrical?

Stupid he is.

well wrestling is more than 50 percent fake all matches are fixed and only some moves are real and rest of them are fake ((wikipedia says this)) go search for a article abt wrestling,wwe,tna in wikipedia and u will know that wwe has been rated as medium real wrestling :afro: so that wont bother kurt angle much i think

Wow, wrestling is fake? Really? I can't believe this! Oh my god my world is collapsing around me!

And while it is all staged, "bumps" still take a toll on the body - they aren't slamming each other on cushions and pillows you know.

And classic wrestling wasn't theatrical?

Yes it was but they are running out of ideas now and it is showing. At least back then it was fresh and entertaining.