O w0w Look At These Idiots..

GodPigeon

OK i was on gamespot checking out DBZ:Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and well i checked into a forum topic that said "I have tenkaichi 2" http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/dragonb...id=m-1-30645559

And well lets just say thank god 1emu has board rules. Ive never really liked rules but i see y there are so much, cause a forum without rules looks like that. :thumbsup:

Edit:I want you all to go about like 3 pages forward while at that forum and see how idiotic they get. Or maybe only i think its retarded....

Edited by GoRDoOnE

I don't like people who claim they have something that they don't have, " Ohh my cousin works for GameStop so he gets any game that comes out" that's such BS, I've asked an employee that question and they told me that they don't get anything free.

Yea man its annoying as H3ll

Problem is, theres this thing called the internet, and theres these things called dumb people that can use it. It's like being on the phone with a telemarketer, they just won't go away until you make them feel like retards. But then another 2 call you.....(Or you can just do what I do, and tell them "Did I call you and ask to buy your product? No, so f**k off!")

I like it when someone can be proven wrong with physical "RIGHT HERE IN YOUR FACE!" evidence and still carry on with their lie.

I try to avoid the gamespot/gamefaqs forums whenever I can due to the intelligence dropping a few points beyond normal in there.

I've seen some of the stupidest posts on those two boards, mainly Gamespot. Although, I do use the sites themselves frequently.

I do too. While the msg boards are best avoided, you still can get decent info from fellow gamers there especially no faqs are available.

Of course, you have to wade through tons of stupidity and noobness before you can get what you want. Not to mention those horny 14 yrs old who keep on creating topics like, who is the hottest Tekken girl?, what would you do if you found Nina on your bed when you wake up etc etc