Playing Online...

Diso

Since this IS a emulation/games forums, we should start playing online with each other just for the fun of it.

All we have to do is contact each other on AIM/AOL/MSN and meet up.

Emsley and I are gonna try to play Counter Strike Tomorrow along with a friend of mine. :roll:

Indeed, MOHAA is a master Piece.

I highly recommend, however The Spearhead Expansion gets very slow on my P4 2000, Geforce 4 and 512 SDRAM :lol:

What are the other expansions for MOH? I hear about Frontline but I haven´t seen nothing about it...

Indeed, MOHAA is a master Piece.

I highly recommend, however The Spearhead Expansion gets very slow on my P4 2000, Geforce 4 and 512  SDRAM :lol:

What are the other expansions for MOH? I hear about Frontline but I haven´t seen nothing about it...

Frontline is the console version of MOH and it pretty much sucks apart from two levels. The Xbox version looks like a really ugly PS2 game so that's not saying much.

my Arcade Folder is a huge mess with all these emulators in there lol.

Kaillera is always good :lol:

OK Done Rebooting.

Grab the Latest Version Of Kaillera at www.kaillera.com

Then meet somwhere on these servers

ISOPALCE

Emu-NAtion

Post more if u want to.

My Username is Honorless/Disoblige

Wouldn't it be easier if we had our own Kaillera server? If you can't on this server, you could find a free shell host and upload and run it from there.

EDIT: I've got a nice free shell account so I'll host it for you. Need to upload the prgram. I'll edit again when done.