the best mugen characters!?!?!

purevil

HI mugen-fans!!!

I'm having some problems with finding some really good characters so if you have a good sugestion about the best chracters then plz give me some hints....

And if possible leave the site to download it........

Hope you are cool!! :thumbsup:

The ones from your favorite fighting game mabe?

Hey Mugen fanatics! I have Mugen All Characters Battle Zero Can anyone tell me how to..

-setup a character

-Customize character select screen

-Put my own custom stage

-How to make some characters I have in the chars available (I have a few characters that I have in the chars file but do not show up at the character select screen)

-Does anyone know where to get more characters? (I want all the characters from DBZ,DBGT,Yu Yu Hakusho,Inuyasha, other characters) (Including SSJ4 Broly also know is USSJ4 Nightmare)

Hey Mugen fanatics! I have Mugen All Characters Battle Zero Can anyone tell me how to..

-setup a character

-Customize character select screen

-Put my own custom stage

-How to make some characters I have in the chars available (I have a few characters that I have in the chars file but do not show up at the character select screen)

-Does anyone know where to get more characters? (I want all the characters from DBZ,DBGT,Yu Yu Hakusho,Inuyasha, other characters) (Including SSJ4 Broly also know is USSJ4 Nightmare)

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18559

refer to this link

• 1 year later...

I am developing a website were you can find about 1000(in time) characters with full descriptions screenshots and move lists best and not so best quality.

Give it a try and keep an eye on that site because is new (1 week) and updates are made daily.

-deleted-

i also am interested in a link or logo/banner exchange with the owner of this website.

Edited by megaman_zer0