Problem, need help......

The overburn option writes futher out on the disc, and this only works if your burner supports it.

Your other option is to copy out the data track and the cdda tracks, toss the dummy file 0dummy.dat (usually), and re-selfboot it.

The overburn option writes futher out on the disc, and this only works if your burner supports it.

Your other option is to copy out the data track and the cdda tracks, toss the dummy file 0dummy.dat (usually), and re-selfboot it.

Arggh, all mumbo jumbo to me :(

Is there a layman term? :)

Copy the contents of the disc (both the data session and the CD audio tracks), get rid of the dummy file, make a new CD image with the files you have on your HDD, make the CD image selfboot and burn it.

There is no simpler way to explain this.

just mount it on daemon tools and play from there...thats what i always do with images. It allows you to create a virtual drive from which to run the iso, it literally creates a virtual disc and puts it into a virtual drive. You can run it from there. It also lets you do things to it that you could do with a normal disc such as explore it and copy it...

just mount it on daemon tools and play from there...thats what i always do with images. It allows you to create a virtual drive from which to run the iso, it literally creates a virtual disc and puts it into a virtual drive. You can run it from there. It also lets you do things to it that you could do with a normal disc such as explore it and copy it...

I was going to play it on my DC :thumbsup:

Just burn it! That 40 ish MB is just filler dont worry about it. The disk isnt 738MB when you burn it.

Trust me I've had these disks before.

Alright, Ghosty. I'll try it :blink:

I was going to play it on my DC :thumbsup:

Just burn it! That 40 ish MB is just filler dont worry about it. The disk isnt 738MB when you burn it.

Trust me I've had these disks before.

Alright, Ghosty. I'll try it :blink:

Don't worry LSD ike everyone else have said it will burn okay most of the extra meg is flavour/burn instructions of image. Like IQ said enable Overburn in the app your using, I generally use Alcohol no probs.

From my exp there only two games which you truly need a 90 min cd one is D2 the other can't remember.

You can use Nero CD-dvd speed to do overburn simulation tests with media to find which media overburns best you can find guides at cdfreaks forum