iso question

toolomatic1983

i finally got a modchip for my PS2 and am not sure how to go about burning them onto a disk, my question i guess is do u have to convert iso's before burning them or anything and can u fit more than 1 game onto a burned disk (be warned somewhat new to this so please to dont be too hasty to criticize) and would it work with the playback ability on the PS2.

It's not recommended to try and fit several games in one disc, unless you have a specific tool created for just that purpose. No, you don't have to convert CD images to some other format, unless you are using a burning program that doesn't support the image format in question.

It's not recommended to try and fit several games in one disc, unless you have a specific tool created for just that purpose. No, you don't have to convert CD images to some other format, unless you are using a burning program that doesn't support the image format in question.

how about putting them onto my hard drive would it matter much then i wouldnt have to try to burn anything if i do that if im not mistaken.