New to M.A.M.E.

Mooney

MESS is a lot easier as each zip usually only contains one rom, and the

sets don't interact much.

If it's incorrect it could be

1. wrong crc - you need a newer set

2. bad or no dump - ignore these errors

3. missing - get a newer set

Hmmm... well most of my "incorrect" roms said "Missing bytes" (or something like that) so I guess I'll need to find a different place to download from... :thumbsup:

Edited by Mooney

• 1 month later...
Sweet. Thanks for all the help! :) But no one has told me yet... if it says a rom is "Incorrect" (during an audit) does that mean I have a bad rom, or is it not yet supported? :huh:

@Robert: I got M.E.S.S. a little while back. That was enough hassle for me at the time. :) I actually downloaded all the bios that were supported by .81 :)

Hey... What are your favourite games you want to play??

It happened the same to me when I decided to learn how to play mame roms like you. It wasn't hard as I expected and I found the most of games I never could finish in arcade machines since I don't used to have enough money to buy coins lol. the trick was very easy in order to remember which games I used to see around the arcade centers I guess if you look at those typical Mame.net or any similar... you will refresh your memory about it.

King of Fighter 99

Street Fighter Alpha 3

Macross shooting games !!

Dead or Alive!! etc etc!! :D

• 3 months later...

A few questions :

1) How do i transfer my keyboard configurations from mame32 to mame32plus ? I tried moving the .cfg files but no luck.

3) The image enhancements HQ2X, 2 x Sai etc.. do they run on the cpu or the gpu ? Can i make them use the gpu ?

2) Anyone Uses Mame32 PlusPlus ? It's a version that's optimised for Kaillera . I even see there in the options Start Kaillera Server .. Can i realy make a server by using this ?

4) PSX Plugins in Mame ? Huh ? What are those doing here ? Peops video and sound plugins..

Edited by flowrent

2) Anyone Uses Mame32 PlusPlus ? It's a version that's optimised for Kaillera . I even see there in the options Start Kaillera Server .. Can i realy make a server by using this ?

Everyone Should Update thier MAMEk, everyone Uses MAMEk.64. So they basicly render the Updates useless. :)