Movies

I saw Dr. Strangelove for the 50th time yesterday. What a great movie. I highly recommend it.

I've seen that too. Completely agree it is a great movie.

I have no idea what is going on in that movie. :)

I saw Dr. Strangelove for the 50th time yesterday. What a great movie. I highly recommend it.

I've seen that too. Completely agree it is a great movie.

I have no idea what is going on in that movie. :thumbsup:

You suck,....

Now go to the cream so siro can ass rape you.

Well I have watched a few Movies Recently, The Ones i would suggest:

Action/ Adventure:

16 Blocks Rating 7.7 of 10

Starring - Bruce Willis And Mos Def

This one is a little hazy because it isnt so recent but i need to put it on here because i acually enjoyed Bruce Willis for the First time in a long time

Synopsis : The Movie is Bruce Willis as a Alcoholic Cop ( Remenisant of the Die Hard Days) and he is trying to Take a prisoner (Mos Def) to the court house to testify in a case. The Movie is their Experience trying to reach the Court house.

Inside Man: Ranting 8.5 of 10

Starring - Denzel Washington, Clive Owens, and Jodi Foster

This Was a Very Good Heist Movie.

Synopsis : The Goup of people lead by a very intelligent man (Clive Owens ). plan to rob a prestigeous bank, which is located downtown a large city. Everything from the hostages to the escape route, was painstakenly planned out, by the leader. The Nagotiator ( Denzel Washington ) come in to save the hostages, but finds himself looking for a way to stop the Situation. There are alot of Good Scenes, Descent Dialog and a Few Twists and Turns along the way.

Lucky Number Slevin Rating 8.8 of 10

Starring - Bruce Willis, Josh Hartnet, Ben Kingsly, Morgan Freeman, Lucy Lui

This Was a Kick A$$ Mob movie

Synopsis : A Man ( Josh Hartnet ) owes not one but two mob bosses (Ben Kingsley and Morgan Freeman) money for outstanding betting slips. There are a lot of secretes and twists in this movie.

Comedy

Grandma's Boy Rating 8.4

I put this on here because IQ said something about it .

This was a very slapstick funny movie. the jokes are very childish, the story was meh at best, but you must watch this movie.

Synopsis : This is a story of a video game tester who gets kicked out of his house, moves in with his grandma and has a huge game to test before his dead line. There are alot of video game references and the jokes are original and very funny. i can definately see this becoming a cult classis.

I Have been watching alot of TV series Recently ( Rome, Firefly, Weeds, Ect.) So i dont have many a can remember.

Grandma's Boy Rating 8.4

I put this on here because IQ said something about it .

This was a very slapstick funny movie. the jokes are very childish, the story was meh at best, but you must watch this movie.

Synopsis : This is a story of a video game tester who gets kicked out of his house, moves in with his grandma and has a huge game to test before his dead line. There are alot of video game references and the jokes are original and very funny. i can definately see this becoming a cult classis.

I Have been watching alot of TV series Recently ( Rome, Firefly, Weeds, Ect.) So i dont have many a can remember.

That movie blows. I just finished watching it, and the only thing that even remotely caught my attention was the milk maid and the hot manager chix.