We were all there once....

GodPigeon

I guess I would have been considered a newb when I got started since I was already use to using google and would spend several months sometimes looking for what I wanted. I have been into emulaion since high school when I overheared someone talking about playing Playstation on their computer. At that time I never even knew such a thing was possible and began searching to see what other kinds of emulators were out there. I now do my best to keep up with the best and lastest emulators for every system I can find (or care about) and have built up quite a large rom and ISO collection for several different systems.

As for 1emu, I first came here because I was just getting into Dreamcast emulation (well actually in general since I have never owned a DC myself). I don't remember why I actually joined (or if I ever posted anything before my VBA save posts in the General Handheld sub-forum) but I remember that I found everyone here to be very friendly. I am probably one of the few people that read the rules when I joined seeing all of these rom requests going around.

I have been recently declared 1emu's "residintial Pokemon expert" (quoting K'dash) because of my topics that now dominate the General Handheld sub-forum. Once of these topics (my first actually) has been around since early March of this year and has only recently become a hot topic. I thank the admin and mod teams for doing such a good job with 1emulation. It's because of you that I (and I'm sure many others here) continue to make 1emulation the number one place to go for everything emu (now if only people would read the rules when they join).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh dear, I'm rambling again (and bragging, what's wrong with me?). TMI, Hal, TMI.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NullDC is on its way. DC fans will rejoice once it gets released.

NullDC? A new emu on PC? Better than Chankast?

Word has it that it will be loads better than Chankast. There are some shots on NGEmu, although they provide little proof of its superiority in my opinion. Either way, at least DC fans have something to drool after.

Word has it that it will be loads better than Chankast. There are some shots on NGEmu, although they provide little proof of its superiority in my opinion. Either way, at least DC fans have something to drool after.

Any Word on when its coming out??

Any Word on when its coming out??

I dont even know why people bother with that. You can like pick up the system for like $30, they even have some on amazon.com for that amount, and the games, if you have broadband, nuff said.

I dont even know why people bother with that. You can like pick up the system for like $30, they even have some on amazon.com for that amount, and the games, if you have broadband, nuff said.

I Have a Dreamcast, but i like to see emulation get better...We All Do!! Plus its pretty conveinient to have all your games on your computer for free. I have dial up so downloading games is a NO NO for me. Most people here already know my JET SET RADIO story :P

Man i got banged down before becuz one of my first posts were in the wrong section. "Jeez noob, wrong section u should post that in the ++++ section."

I kinda felt like a .....loser.... dissed online....so uncool....

Well NOW, IM A BIG BAD BATTER! TRY DAT CRAP AGAIN ROOKS!

Man i got banged down before becuz one of my first posts were in the wrong section. "Jeez noob, wrong section u should post that in the ++++ section."

Yea man, thats why i dont Really participate in most forums unless i wanna know something. This one i like cuz most of us are very friendly. Like Robert(nicely) helped me out with the FAS and it got me hooked.

I think noobs get banged down like that cause they come into a forum not knowing anything at all, so they ask obvious questions like "how do i play roms?" which i guess is kinda dumb but......what can we do?? :P

O god not the baseball comments again...

Drake attacked Shoma with a Tank (333 str) and took off 108!

Shoma has 0 HP left!

Shoma is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

You gain: 5 EXP points!!!!