PSP Emulator?

rubiocroft

• 4 weeks later...
That emulator has been around back when we had a download section.

But I believe the author was threatened by Sony so he stopped work.

However all the versions are still available on his site.

http://psp-dev.org/pukiwiki/index.php?PSPE

Then there was this site but Sony got to him before any release could be made

http://mattfazzer.100free.com/pspemu_info.html

But don't people have the right to legally back and play their games on the pc. Didn't Bill Clinton make a law that said this. If maybe 5,000 or more hackers/programmers worked together on one project it would be finished in a shorter time. If I knew how to program I would look into it.

Cause they make enough damn money already, what with their TVs and DVD players...

Unfortunately, they are losing money in recent times. Hence the tension for PSP and PS3 to succeed.

Indeed. The Sony giant is really haemorrhaging money what with all the costly PS3 development and flagging PSP sales- it needs the PS3 launch to be successful so open the flow of cash back in.

Else it could be in some serious trouble.. considering how much has been spent already.

• 2 weeks later...
Indeed. The Sony giant is really haemorrhaging money what with all the costly PS3 development and flagging PSP sales- it needs the PS3 launch to be successful so open the flow of cash back in.

Else it could be in some serious trouble.. considering how much has been spent already.

well guys... he he Thanks for your reply !!!

Now I Finally know what's a Psp and a Ps2 lol!! -------

well guys... he he Thanks for your reply !!!

Now I Finally know what's a Psp and a Ps2 lol!! -------

:D

Hey---- What about PSP emulator??

Sorry, we were talking about Psx2.. but Just for curiosity... Last month I downloaded some Iso games. I though they were psx Isos, but they never worked when I tried. I though psp was the same than psx, but It seems it's the portatable psx console. Is there any emulator which make them work?.. because until now I've found ways to make isos playable in the console.. But I rather preffer to play in my pc

MATIAS RUBIO

I Honestly didnt understand anything you just said. But il try

First u mention PS2...then u downloaded some iso that u thought were psx isos. Then u say u thought psps and psx are the same but u found out its a portable console. then u found out how to make these PSX Iso work. so then y is this a PSP thread. Then u wanna know how to play it on ur pc???

I dont see how nobody else was totaly confused by this at all :D

EDIT:sorry for the double post, not intentional

Edited by GoRDoOnE

Then there was this site but Sony got to him before any release could be made

http://mattfazzer.100free.com/pspemu_info.html

That so called emulator has been reported fake, by us about a year ago. i had a "fake" beta that mattfazzer sent me. it ofcourse did not run a single thing except the GUI :P. i believe i still have a copy of that "fake" beta. but who would want such a thing :thumbsup1:

Also sony didn't really get him. He made up a fake note stating sony stopped him from continuing on the emulator. there was never really an emulator to begin with just a basic standard window with a couple of check boxes here and there and menu GUI nothing to it.

Edited by Gabriel