stupid noobs in Singapore forums (rant rant rant)

Samurai Edge

Just wondering, when you all named a country citizen as bad. What "things" to you compare? Citizens? Government? If it's government, I say malaysia and indoesia have crap government (their government are racist) but nothing bad about their citizens (expect indoesia trees burners, they are so brainless). If compare citizens, Singaporeans are always associated to be "kiasu" (scared of losing).

Just wondering, when you all named a country citizen as bad. What "things" to you compare? Citizens? Government? If it's government, I say malaysia and indoesia have crap government (their government are racist) but nothing bad about their citizens (expect indoesia trees burners, they are so brainless). If compare citizens, Singaporeans are always associated to be "kiasu" (scared of losing).

You are damn right on your observations. We suffer a lot here.

But, Kiasu is good if you use it in a good way.

Just wondering, when you all named a country citizen as bad. What "things" to you compare? Citizens? Government?

When they go "HI, SORRY, MY ENGLISH IS NOT SO GOOD HELP ME PLZ? :( "

OR

When they speak a completely different language at you and your left going "ENGLISH MUTHAFUGGA DO YOU SPEAK IT"