stupid noobs in Singapore forums (rant rant rant)

Samurai Edge

After posting in so many Singapore and other countries English forums. I found out something annoying. Singaporean just like to type singlish (AKA bad rubbish unreadable English) and thinks it's cool, it's okay, it's no-one-will-mind (hey, I'm not no one okay). And if I type a spelling error, they will laugh and insult me.

And some people are DAMN selfish. If the forums have no limit in sig size, they will put a loooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg list of stupid lines in their sig. And when I complain, some say "you not mod", "call mod ban me lah", "none of your business", etc.

Another thing is their replies. Yesterday someone posted a thread on disneyland in Singapore. There are 17 replies. At least 12 of them reply is on Singapore is too small.

You no mod la, you no complain. LOLz ;)

I remember playing with a lot of Singaporeans and Malaysians on gunbound a couple of years back; they took everything waaaaaaay too seriously--not to mention annoying. I'm not judging a whole country's population based upon online gamers, but...idk. Just the ones I seemed to run into were pretty annoying.

And when I complain, some say "you not mod", "call mod ban me lah", "none of your business", etc.

Have you PM the staff, or did you complain in public? I been to really bad forums myself even one that dedicated to causing forum wars, I wish I was joking.