Cooperative or Head to Head?

Diso

Cooperative or Head to Head?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Would you rather go cooperative gaming or Head to head gaming against friends/strangers?

For me, I always enjoy head to head more than cooperative. The feeling of playing a new/old game against friends not knowing if you're better than them or not is always funner. There's more satisfaction in killing your friends in a close battle than killing a bunch of AI.

Depends on the game. If it's an FPS I enjoy a good competition with frequent frustration and swearing. If it's an RTS then some good cooperation is welcome until the ai gets old. Usually for RTS my friends and I go from co-op to head to head.

Would you rather go cooperative gaming or Head to head gaming against friends/strangers?

For me, I always enjoy head to head more than cooperative. The feeling of playing a new/old game against friends not knowing if you're better than them or not is always funner. There's more satisfaction in killing your friends in a close battle than killing a bunch of AI.

I prefer Cooperative.

Edited by garyoak99