pro evolution soccer===gamecube===

emsley

Has anyone got any idea or clue if this game is arriving on the gamecube at all????

I fakin need it bad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing as i dont own a ps2 i need it for the gamecube...

All us cubers get is the god awfull ISS, it used to be gold but now its shoooooit!!

I am seriously thinking about buying a ps2 just for this game...Oh and metal gear 2.

I got it on import from lik-sang and it came with freeloader. There isn't too much japanese but the menus take a while to understand.

Edit: I forgot to say that there is a good FAQ on gamefaqs with menu translations and stuff on it. It's a big help.

There are still no plans to release it in Europe though which kinda sucks as it's the best football game ever.

Freeloader lets you play NTSC-U and NTSC-J games on your PAL gamecube mate. I also bought Animal crossing too (great game if a little wierd)

And you get freeloader with it so all is good :(. You might be able to get it somewhere else cheaper than lik-sang but I used them because they have been super reliable for me in the past with Dreamcast stuff.

I may put an order in for the game tonight.

There site is pretty hard to navigate its like i searh for pro evolution soccer and i get a million different things up...

Ill keep looking!

Thanks for the link dreamcast lover.

Its a dam shame its only in japanese, that probablie means its all j leauge.

I wounder if there is a world cup option i should probablie check with gamesFAQ.