Excel Saga-Like-Anime?

Are there any? That show was freakin great, i just got done watching it again

i dont know anything about anime but i usually enjoy it when i see it :thumbsup1: Some of my favorites are Excel Saga, Bleach, Hellsing, Cowboybeebop, and theres a few eps of ghost in the shell i really liked (the one about the sniper in particular)

also according to the wiki, there will be more excel saga released in December 2006? It says translated, Does that just mean the last few episodes dubbed? I have episodes 1-26, im not sure if they all have an english track because i watch them with subtitles

oh BTW, Wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excel_Saga#In...tional_versions

"Yes." Moved.

Excel Saga rules so hard. If you want more parody/comedy anime similar to Excel Saga (with almost more emphasis on the gags than the actual story line) then I'll strong recommend these:

Azumanga Daioh (seriously funny)

Battle Programmer SHIRASE

Pani Poni Dash!

Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan

I watch the first 5 episode and I did not understand anything case that girl talk the hill fast,I can`t keep up with here,and the subtitle is small and fast .

BTW, I here that there is another anime based on this one, something like a Excel daughter .

I watch the first 5 episode and I did not understand anything case that girl talk the hill fast,I can`t keep up with here,and the subtitle is small and fast .

BTW, I here that there is another anime based on this one, something like a Excel daughter .

Puni Puni Poemi is a preudo sequel. Just as off-the-wall and crazy as Excel saga is. And it has more fanservice.