Is there a real PSX2 emulator?

rubiocroft

Hey!...

I want to know if there is a psx2 who really make games work. I 'm a little bit bored to look for fake emulators that I've tried to get .

What about this pcsx2?? Does it really work??? :ph34r: I've downloaded some -supposed to be-- psx2 games but I just need a psx2 EMULATOR who would work.... I downloaded that pcsx2 from emule or edonkey and it should be fine right? but nothing happens when I try to make it work.......... so AM I doing something wrong or Maybe there is someone who would tell me where I can find it or another one ready to work????????

I really want to play some cool fighting games! :punk:

PLEASE! :D

MATIAS RUBIO

CHILE

If you're so bored and want to play games then you should go and buy the system and the games for it.

But yes, there is a Playstation 2 emulator but it does not play enough games at a good enough frame rate yet. The team is making great progress lately though. Check out their main page for news, pictures, and the latest downloads. You can download the current version but I don't think it will do what you want it to do. To get it to work you'll need the PS2 bios (don't ask where to get it here, it is against the rules).

http://www.pcsx2.net/

If you are so bored right now and want to play fighting games then might I suggest that you get a CPS-2 or NeoGeo emulator like Kawaks, Nebula, FBA, or MAME.

If you're so bored and want to play games then you should go and buy the system and the games for it.

But yes, there is a Playstation 2 emulator but it does not play enough games at a good enough frame rate yet. The team is making great progress lately though. Check out their main page for news, pictures, and the latest downloads. You can download the current version but I don't think it will do what you want it to do. To get it to work you'll need the PS2 bios (don't ask where to get it here, it is against the rules).

http://www.pcsx2.net/

If you are so bored right now and want to play fighting games then might I suggest that you get a CPS-2 or NeoGeo emulator like Kawaks, Nebula, FBA, or MAME.

THanks for reply my post mr gryph :D, but If I haven't bought a psx2 console it's because I'm not a complete fan of 3d games or playstation games.... ( I already know that there is a psx3 ! so, psx2 will be old soon as psx1 for sure :punk: ) the true is the only reason is I want to play Saint seiya hades game and maybe capcom fighting jamor those games which are not available in old consoles.... the only one 3d game I like it's Dead or Alive but that's all..

All I want to know if does pcsx2 work?... is this possible to play the games I mentioned?? or I just have to wait and wait and wait until there would be someone who works?? :ph34r:

what concern about those emulators you mentioned... I 've got them all for sure...

• 2 weeks later...

But yes, there is a Playstation 2 emulator but it does not play enough games at a good enough frame rate yet.

It depends on what good enough means to each person though. I feel the current frame rate for King of Fighters XI is good enough since it only runs at half speed and that is certainly good enough for anyone to do Dream Cancels, Super Cancels and other combos. :angry:

But yes, there is a Playstation 2 emulator but it does not play enough games at a good enough frame rate yet.

It depends on what good enough means to each person though. I feel the current frame rate for King of Fighters XI is good enough since it only runs at half speed and that is certainly good enough for anyone to do Dream Cancels, Super Cancels and other combos. :angry:

Hey gray, what Pc you have ?

Edited by Darken