Phantom console dead in the water

Well, this was no surprise. The long since dead (to end users) Phantom console has now been officially declared dead on the hardware front, instead it's going to be a PC software app.......

Read more on this elusive flop here

Took them long enough to "admit" that the whole thing was doomed to begin with. I wonder how the company's investors feel about all this.

Cheated that some douche took their money and headed for the hills.

Took them long enough to "admit" that the whole thing was doomed to begin with. I wonder how the company's investors feel about all this.

Cheated that some douche took their money and headed for the hills.

Yes, very likely.

My favorite vaporware hardware. flock, what were they thinking....

I'm surprised that they still *supposedly* try to push the god-forsaken lapboard contraption to the market. Sounds like a desperate attempt to get people to believe in them again. (Did people believe them in the first place?)

I would be surprised if the investors were even following the company's news that closely to begin with! Only ignorant people would be dumb enough to invest in such a company! -_-