DSAmp - Control Winamp from you DS ;)

PadrinatoR

Requirements:

- .NET Framework 2.0 (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en)

- You must have the port 32123 UDP opened in your router.

Step by step guide:

1) Install .NET Framework 2.0 (if it's not installed yet)

2) Run the server app (DSAmpServer.exe). If you have Windows Firewall enabled, it will ask you if you want to lock the application. You must choose Unlockb]. It doesn't matter if Winamp isn't opened, because you can open and close it from NDS :D

3) Switch on you DS and run DSAmp. It will ask you for host's IP, enter it and click OK.

Enjoy it!

LINK: DSAmp v1.0 - by PadrinatoR 2006

MIRROR: DSAmp v1.0 - by PadrinatoR 2006

MIRROR 2: PadrinatoR Games You'll find a DSAmp link in this web site :)

Screenshots:

DSAmpSelectHost.PNGDSAmpMainScreen.PNG

PD: Sorry, I'm Spanish and my English isn't very good :S

Great job on the GUI. My favorite feature is actually being able to drag the little seek bar.

I guess I don't really like that you need to download .NET framework 2.0 to get the server to run, though I've already installed it. I'm just griping for people who don't have .NET framework or don't want to bother getting it.

Great job on the GUI.

I guess I don't really like that you need to download .NET framework 2.0 to get the server to run, though I've already installed it. I'm just griping for people who don't have .NET framework or don't want to bother getting it.

.NET Framework 2.0 is needed because I wrote the server app in VisualBasic 2005 Express Edition. I wanted to write it in VB6.0 but I got some problems sending messages to Winamp... so I finally had to use VB2005 :S:S

• 3 years later...

Hi, this is my first post and I've registered mostly because I'm totally into WiFi apps on my DS Lite (I recently bought a wireless router so I'm exploring this "new" world of opportunities, lol). I've fiddled around with DSAmp and finally got it to work, BUT - it doesn't show the track names of my mp3s on the DS. ;) And that kinda sucks, cause if I have a lot of songs in the playlist and want to choose a specific one, I have to listen to every song before I find out if that's the ONE... So, please, I know this thread is dead, but maybe someone still uses DSAmp or can help me out. Thanks! Btw, my DSAmp ver is dsamp10_dswifi03d...

Hi, this is my first post and I've registered mostly because I'm totally into WiFi apps on my DS Lite (I recently bought a wireless router so I'm exploring this "new" world of opportunities, lol). I've fiddled around with DSAmp and finally got it to work, BUT - it doesn't show the track names of my mp3s on the DS. ;) And that kinda sucks, cause if I have a lot of songs in the playlist and want to choose a specific one, I have to listen to every song before I find out if that's the ONE... So, please, I know this thread is dead, but maybe someone still uses DSAmp or can help me out. Thanks! Btw, my DSAmp ver is dsamp10_dswifi03d...

I'm guessing your problem has something to do with the fact that this app hasn't been updated in 3 years, but Winamp itself has.

Next time, please just make a new thread instead of resurrecting a long dead one. Closed.