Anyone plays Perfect Dark online?

I'm just wondering because whenever I go on Kalliera via 1964 or Project64k I don't see any Perfect Dark games on. Just a bunch of Street Fighter and Smash Bros. stuff. It doesn't make sense because Perfect Dark is extremely fun in regards to it's multiplayer. I'm surprised not too many people play it.

I've heard something along the lines that perfect Dark desyncs pretty easily and the multiplayer has many bugs under Project64K.

Still, Kaillera fanbys (on the N64 side) almost always stick to SuperSmash Bros. or Mario kart 64.

I've heard something along the lines that perfect Dark desyncs pretty easily and the multiplayer has many bugs under Project64K.

Still, Kaillera fanbys (on the N64 side) almost always stick to SuperSmash Bros. or Mario kart 64.

I know but Perfect Dark is alot more fun. I'm pretty sure with the right plugins gameplay would be smooth over the net.

I know but Perfect Dark is alot more fun. I'm pretty sure with the right plugins gameplay would be smooth over the net.

That's part of the problem. I don't thnik there are any plugins that would make it completely "smooth" when in netplay. Perhaps this will change when Project64 1.7 goes public.

That's part of the problem. I don't thnik there are any plugins that would make it completely "smooth" when in netplay. Perhaps this will change when Project64 1.7 goes public.

How so?

Major overhaul of Jabo's plugins, Project64 core and the addition of "real" netplay instead of the worthless excuse known as Kaillera.