Getting more games running with PJ64? HELP..

I use PJ64 which is pretty great! I was tempted to get Adaptoid to use real N64 pad but I already have an adapter to use my PSX pad and works pretty good! Anyway, I was wondering, for roms that are listed with messages like "no plugin support" "no sound" etc, can that be improved with different plugins? I'm pretty sure stuff like Resident Evil 2 can't be made to run well but I cant run indiana Jones-Infernal Machine or Tetris 64 or somr others run very poorly. I'm sure my system is fine as other games like Conkers, Mario, Ridge Racer etc run great! Any help would be appreciated!

the only way to improve the compatibility is getting pj64 latest files, different plugins will just make small improvement on certain games but all in all native plugins are better specialy in gfx quality and speed

• 3 weeks later...

Resident evil 2 is emulated very good with unofficial daedalus4 pre0.4. Indiana Jones and the infernal machine is partitially emulated with Rice's daedalus 5.1.0, and Tetris64 and DR Mario are working almost perfect with this plugin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You need to download MUPEN 0.3.1 (great emulator too), then copy the RSP to the PJ64-plugin dir and rename it into RSP.dll. It's faster because this is a HLE-plugin instead of a LLE (I can tell you all the technical details if you want).

Link to Mupen: http://mupen64.emulation64.com/files/mupen...n64%200.3.1.exe

Edited by Mightyrocket