Jack Thompson on G4's Attack of the Show

Wizard

Adam Sessler is one uneducated moron, I wouldn't give a crap if he does have a degree. A degree doesn't make anybody smarter in common sence.

All I can say about Children playing violent games is it not always down to bad parenting; a child could look into his dad wallet and write down the credit card and than order a violent game off the net, the child doesn't even need to submit the age.

One of the flaws with Adam was he was talking with his werid ass motions. Jack's a lawyer, so he knows how to handle this.

More laws only make a more controlling government, and that is something we should be trying to steer away from.

If some kid goes out and shoots a bunch of people because he saw it in a video game then there is something wrong with our society, not or government.

My Full Two Cents

I guess I should put in my two cents in the whole situation here. I believe that people who blame video games as the sole cause of the disturbance in our culture have an invalid point here. The thing is, there are a great number of elements in our culture that contribute or influence a child's behavior. The human mind is so complex and identifying only a single culprit seems illogical. Also, it's interesting how people are more concerned with playing the blame game then actually fixing the problem at hand.