and i thought my WRT54GS was cool...

the ability to BT and the 160gb hdd makes this very attracting too bad i don't have $ to spend right now

BTW wwhat happened to spell check

You could build a PC and run a Linux fileserver/router for much cheaper. Neat toy, but a huge waste of money if you're capable of doing what I just said (Anyone is, provided you aren't too stubborn to learn)

You could build a PC and run a Linux fileserver/router for much cheaper. Neat toy, but a huge waste of money if you're capable of doing what I just said (Anyone is, provided you aren't too stubborn to learn)

I was going to say something like that myself, that what I did before and works it like a charm and I even host my blog on there.

that router can't even do PHP and MySQL (or pgsql even) so the router is no good for professionals really and html is not interactive on it own (without PHP or ASP). :P

Agreed.

Other things to consider are that the BT client is not updateable with new BT tech (e.g. encrypted transfers) and why add in the cost of a 160GB HDD when I would want one bigger than that to start with?

I am waiting for the 11N standard to finalise before buying a router.