Terrorists fail to recreate a bigger disaster than 9/11

Alpha

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However, anyone who would try to justify hijacking planes and killing civilians with the pale rhetoric that 'one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist' should be shot on sight.

Sadly it is true what they say about it.

Some people are glad that it happened and take none of it back. It's the system that's how we built ourselves as human beings with free will. The justification of Good and Evil are seperate to everyone, differing in views.

And thats how I see it. A simple phrase like that is a good seperation and explains alot with saying less. Once again, based on views.

Once again, it is my view on how I see it. And if you want me to stand up to a firing squad just because I said that, you're pretty messed in the head and should go to hell because I say so.

I R EMPROROROR K`DASH

see... i hate flockers like this for more than one reason... and i'm travelling in like 9 days... and i swear, i'm going to be raped... they're going to do an anal cavity search on me (muslim+middle eastern+ within age range = OHMYGODTERRORIST!).

anywho, look, i hate terrorists, but a point was made here that i feel i hafta add to.

terrorists killed 5000 innocent lives in 9-11

counter terrorists killed over 20,000 innocent lives (and mutilated many times that amount ) in afghanistan iraq and other places since 9-11.

Saddam Killed thousands of innocent Iraqis and kuwait's.

Sanctions imposed on Iraq killed 500,000 innocent iraqi's, mostly kids.

how can you convince me that the counter terrorists are good in that case?that those that imposed the sanctions are better than saddam? is there a difference in innocent life? does your nationality give the value of your life more or less importance? do the intentions REALLY matter that much when an innocent is killed?

is there much difference to an innocent if he's killed intentionally or accidently? in malice or in good will?

do you honestly think the people who were killed or mutilated care if they were killed by a terrorists, or got killed as 'colateral damage" ?

killed by saddam, or killed by sanctions?

just food for thought.

personally, i see the whole West Vs Terrorism, as the whole Democracy VS communism thing. all the parallels are there, right down to " if you're not with us, you're against us."

actually

there's a very VERY easy way to wipe out terrorism.

but it can't be selective... to wipe out terrorism, you hafta wipe out ALL it's forms, INCLUDING state terrorism.

logical people like us, need to stand up, and take charge away from allt he god damn money hungry oil drinking warmongers.

does anyone else find it too much of a coincidence that this happened like a month after england made it's own color coded terrorist alert system?

speaking of terrorist threat systems, WHY the colors? are people too stupid to understand words these days?

i mean, they always hafta explain what each color means, since no one is sitting down and memorizing the meaning.

i'm just waiting until we hit code level purple... all the terrorists are bein funky!

does anyone else find it too much of a coincidence that this happened like a month after england made it's own color coded terrorist alert system?

speaking of terrorist threat systems, WHY the colors? are people too stupid to understand words these days?

i mean, they always hafta explain what each color means, since no one is sitting down and memorizing the meaning.

i'm just waiting until we hit code level purple... all the terrorists are bein funky!

No, it would have been a coincidence if it had happened the very day that the UK released its colour coded terrorism alert system. The fact it took a month meant that it's not a coincidence any longer. ;)

Perhaps they're worried about the illiterate people not understanding the explanations? :P

I want to see a purple level too! :)