New Affiliate! -> DCEmuUK

dcemu.png

It gives me great pleasure to announce our newest affiliate to the 1Emulation Family. That's right, this website is if not one of the best emulation sites out there today. It is run by Wraggster, by far one of the hardest working site admin's I've ever seen. DCEmuUK is a very broad emulation website that covers just about every single console you can think of and more. It has over 35 websites in its network maintained by Wraggster, the DCEmu Staff, and DCEmu community. Their news is very fast, so fast, than many prominent websites have had no choice but to pay their staff to news post at the same par. It is a great honor to now be affiliates with DCEmu! :D

»» http://www.dcemu.co.uk/

I thought we were already affiliated with them. What the hell did I miss?

We became affiliates earlier this week, a little before 1Emu v2.9. Today, I finally had the opportunity to announce it. :D

I thought we were already affiliated with them. What the hell did I miss?

We became affiliates earlier this week, a little before 1Emu v2.9. Today, I finally had the opportunity to announce it. :D

No wonder I had a deja vu feeling.

• 1 year later...
Well , it is new news ! It's not wroking anymore !!

Sorry if the topic is that old but i thought it's logical to post here than make a new thread .

Their website loads and works perfectly fine for me. Try using a proxy.