Some new improvements to 1Emulation v2.9!

Well, we heard, listened and took action. First and foremost, the 1Emulation Network Bar has been updated. It should be less of an "eyesore" with new (matching colors) and faster menu animation than before. Second, we added a link to the Forums at the top submenu with "Arcade, Blog, IRC, Calendar, etc." We also fixed a major bug in the topic view screens with people who joined a guild. It would show their post abnormally in Internet Explorer which has been resolved. The forum icons that show if there are new posts, new polls, etc. in a forum have also been updated to show a better difference between an icon that has no new posts. It should be much more visible.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you to fully enjoy 1Emulation v2.9!

Regards,

1Emulation Staff

Thanks to:

Robert, Someboddy, STUFF, iq_132, Hexter, GryphonKlaw, and everyone else who contributed.

well i dont know...

when this topic first shows, there is a white space above the logo which shouldnt be there.

Then i point at the network bar, and the white space disappears and the whole page jumps up to fill in the gap. And to me, the menu is deathly slow at responding.

well i dont know...

when this topic first shows, there is a white space above the logo which shouldnt be there.

Then i point at the network bar, and the white space disappears and the whole page jumps up to fill in the gap. And to me, the menu is deathly slow at responding.

The white space above the logo/gap trick you can blame on the IPB 2.1 Default Skin + IE, but I'll see if I can find a solution. I've put the network bar at max speed now. One of the reasons it may be showing slowly on different PCs is because it needs javascript and every computer is setup differently. I'll hopefully do the network bar from scratch and change it so it's no longer using javascript.

Okay, I have fixed the speed problems with the network bar. Thanks to Robert's help we were able to pinpoint the problem. The only loading problem there may be is the first time you view the menu, it may take a couple seconds to load into your cache. However, I'm still willing to redue the menu soon. :D

That nav bar looks 183% better :P Now the only thing really missing is the "last 8 posts"

You should be seeing it back on 1emulation in the next hour or so. :D

There another problem

damnhb6.png

How the heck did GameCop get 242,000 posts in one day? :P

*nevermind it seems fixed now

What can I say? I'm a machine. :D

Thank to Ryder for his hard work; he has re-added the latest 8 news posts / top poster (spam post bug fixed too) of the day modification we had with 1Emu v2.5! :lol: