Halo movie director omg!

Wizard

Im one of those anti-Halo people so take what I say with a grain of salt...

But I DUNNO short filmmakers can just as likely crack when they have to make a feature. Especially one with a dodgy premise. Thats my obligatory doomsaying, but otherwise lets wait and see.

Im not enthused thus far in any case.

Well, I read somewhere the screenwriter commissioned to write the script is not only very talented but a games buff himself (I forgot his name, soz.) So hopefully we will get a film faithful to the game.

Unlike the Doom film.

i've never paid attention to the halo storyline so all i'm looking for in this movie would be action and how they replicate the halo environment

Well, I read somewhere the screenwriter commissioned to write the script is not only very talented but a games buff himself (I forgot his name, soz.) So hopefully we will get a film faithful to the game.

Unlike the Doom film.

Original script was written by Alex Garland, the guy who did 28 Days Later. Apparantly the studio didn't like it and its being redone by some new comer named D.B. Weiss.

WTF that movie was sweet!

They should make it more like the Halo storyline and not Halo 2, Halo 2 got all sci-fi nerdish, it was cooler when you didnt know anything about the covenent

Im kinda more interested in the movie now that hes doing it though, his previous special effects work and stuff are pretty cool