Welcome everyone to 1Emulation v2.9!

Oh, and now PlayAsia pay 1emu money? :D

Personally, i like PlayAsia as they really give professional service

and their delivery is always fast (1 week for free shipment)

Only if you buy a product from their website after clicking the banner ad at the top or bottom. :P

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The design looks, got something new and fresh to it.

The new logo is perfect, very good job overall.

Well the toolbar in the textareas is a little bright (in comoparison to the overall design).

Getting the exact color is a bit difficult due to their being no color sucker in programs such as photoshop. However, if there's a way to do it, let me know. :D

-- LATEST EMULATION AND GAMING NEWS POSTED BELOW --

Welcome to 1Emulation IS "The REVOLUTIONARY FORCE in ENTERTAINMENT!"

For over 2 years we have not upgraded the 1Emulation website and FINALLY we got a chance to do so. There are so many people to thank for their efforts to help us in this week long project. It took a lot of precise planning, but thankfully we got it done! We hope you enjoy 1Emulation v2.9 as much we will. :D

Here is a quick summary of all the changes ...

- Upgraded Invision Board 2.0.3 to 2.1.7

- Upgraded Invision Arcade

- Upgraded Forum Attack System

- Purchased and Installed Invision Blog w/ 20+ Designs to choose from!

- Completely new Default forum design (includes new topic icons)

- Updated Portal Layout (now compatible with 800x600 resolutions and above)

- New Login Box on Portal

- New Quick Link "1Emulation Network" Bar

... and much much more!

Notes ...

We have also updated our 1Emulation RSS Feeds! Please update your links.

All members and above are able to create a blog on 1Emulation.

Join us to spread the great minds of the emulation community! [1Emulation Blogs]

Special thanks..

Britney_Pairs (for the awesome logo!)

Dreamnid (help on the portal layout)

Nxg (help on the login box for portal)

Gabriel (help on 1emulation network bar)

GryphonKlaw (24/7 technical support :lol:)

Magnis (24/7 mental support :D)

Miskie (24/7 server support :D)

I deeply apologize if I forgot anyone. Lastly, I'd like to thank the entire 1Emulation Staff and Community.

Let's give it another couple years, shall we? :P

P.S. Please reply to this thread if you see any problems, errors, or anything suspicious on the upgraded 1Emulation.

-- LATEST EMULATION AND GAMING NEWS POSTED BELOW --

There is a bug in the Arcade section. It should be readily apparent. Use those keen love and detective skills. Chop chop LoveCop....

Edited by Sturmvogel

There is a bug in the Arcade section. It should be readily apparent. Use those keen love and detective skills. Chop chop LoveCop....

Is seeing you as 2nd place a bug? Anything else that may be showing something incorrectly is only because it has not written any data to the database previously with the new features we have now. You just have to start playing from now to rebuild them. Remember, we did a big upgrade all around.

Is seeing you as 2nd place a bug? Anything else that may be showing something incorrectly is only because it has not written any data to the database previously with the new features we have now. You just have to start playing from now to rebuild them. Remember, we did a big upgrade all around.

No...seeing me in third place below, which contradicts the top portion that says I'm second is the bug. If its just a matter of the update issues you referred to above, nevermind it. If not...well.... :roll1:

EDIT: I've looked into it some more, and it may be that that top standing represents 1st place finishes, while the bottom standing points for playing games. I'm somewhat familiar with this system. I encountered it at another forum. Just my hunch though.

Edited by Sturmvogel