Welcome everyone to 1Emulation v2.9!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what you're talking about.

This image? -> bf_new.gif

By saying "I thought they were red x's" I meant that they resembled IE's red x icons that showed up when pictures do not load. It is just how my mind works.

oh

I don't see no red.
*do not see any

unless you really saw some red in there -_-

Edited by Weirdy

I don't know what you're talking about.

This image? -> bf_new.gif

By saying "I thought they were red x's" I meant that they resembled IE's red x icons that showed up when pictures do not load. It is just how my mind works.

oh

I don't see no red.
*do not see any

unless you really saw some red in there -_-

Thanks for the grammar correction. Otherwise, I still have no idea what the hell you're talking about. :o

Design wil take some getting used to, but it looks good. The updates to the Arcade and Attack system are awesome.

I have noticed a bug, albeit a small and insignificant one. Go to the Arcade page. Notice the top standings by trophy wins, then compare that to the same top three in the box below. :o-_-

A couple things I wanted to mention...

The 1Emulation Network Bar is only a beta and it still has much room for improvement. I'll be changing the color of it for the IPB 2.1 Default skin soon as well. As for the new design being too dark, this is your monitor. I have an old ViewSonic CRT and it shows everything very dark. The best thing to do is to purchase the new LCD monitors which show everything with the correct brightness and contrast. And IMHO, the old design we had was much darker than this one.

As of right now I am useing an old 17 IPEX CRT monitor and it its not dark at all ( I service my monitors :P )

Seems like that ViewSonic needs a service ( CAP KIT )

I like the dark background anyway :D