IRC Channel (#1emu) Information

Alpha

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll check it out tomorrow night. the good ole days were definitely on gamesurge. when we also had a killiera server.

• 2 weeks later...

Was partly EFNet that killed it, but mostly it was that the channel was not our channel.......it was (hell a member I can't even recall their name, because their presence here is almost non existant) running with multiple bots that caused problems all the time, and said member could care less to correct them or even have them do what they were intended for.

I don't have a problem with any member overseeing an IRC channel for us, but when you pay it no mind, fill it with multiple flawed bots and camp AFK on the channel........it's douchebag-ish, and you should pull your crap out and let someone else handle it.

That is why Gamesurge fared so much better. Apart from the occasional Gamesurge flock up we had it going pretty well. Then pressure came to us so that we moved to EFnet and I was like, no. Then it went way downhill and EFnet 1emu screwed up as well. Now the revitalized gamesurge 1emu needs support so you guys should really come in and say hi. It's working great.

That is why Gamesurge fared so much better. Apart from the occasional Gamesurge flock up we had it going pretty well. Then pressure came to us so that we moved to EFnet and I was like, no. Then it went way downhill and EFnet 1emu screwed up as well. Now the revitalized gamesurge 1emu needs support so you guys should really come in and say hi. It's working great.

For sure, we have more ops than we do members... please join.

C'mon guys... lets make memories... no homo