IRC Channel (#1emu) Information

Alpha

With this talk, thought maybe something was happening, but no.

Only people is @Cludney (whoever that is), and omegadox (the dolphin dev). So i left immediately.

Still have the trivia bot, but there is no need to use it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's GameCop's fault really. If he'd of just supported our GameSurge venture instead of trying to replace us with the Fknet one, we would've still had a nice IRC community. We were doing fine those days, until fake 1Emu showed up, with the bloody bots and whatnot. Ah, I remember those days with Ghosty, emoboi, wiz, mago, HELL even weirdy was there! I miss those days... hatechu GC, you took away my IRC days...

Talking of revivals... appearently I was ircing it up after the high time. Lets see... Diso Robert LSD Gamecop Fatal Blacknight and Reaperman... good ole Reaperman. I remember the conunderance he rought that day. Mooney was there to witness it too, LSD and Blacknight as I recall were there as well. Solidius came on every so often, along with Jitway. There were others that came on, but they always had different names there so I never knew who they were.

Then it was dead. Deader than deal. Its like here, no one is on to fuel the flame... Oh I remember the time Cinder "akihiro" Solidius Diso and myself started an Unreal Tournament fest on a server set up by Cinder. I want to get those going again, but we would need others to join in the fun. But thats off the subject, so I digress.

But yea, IRC had some good times for me even though I seemed to miss the highpoint.

I registered the Gamesurge one again #1emu.

Click link in sig or just pop in there to say hi. Wherever our final server destination takes us, I rather have one with server-side services/bots so we don't have to worry about takeovers, bot flockups (lol efnet 1emu), etc.