Simpsons vs Futurama?

Diso

Simpsons or Futurama  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I gave Simpsons the edge over Futurama. Futurama has great gags in it as does Simpsons, but Futurama's flaw that is apparent in each episode is that all the characters are kind of hateful towards each other - which is funny for specific characters, but all of them every episode? That Zoidberg is pretty great though.

No contest IMHO, Simpsons are way better then Futurama. Just watch the Medicinal Marijuana episode to see why. Simpsons has too much history, too many great writers/exwriters (Conan O'Brien was one), and too many great puns/gags. They leave Futuramam in the dust. Actually, I think I would pick King of the Hill over Futurama also.....but thats me.

ive seen a few eps of futurama and i didnt like it. the simpsons are way funnier. :cry: theyve proven they can do absolutely anything on that show and tackle any subject without it seeming, "too out of place", or unbeleivable. the simpsons could easily travel to the future and have it be alot funnier than anything futurama could dish out. :)

Wile i adore the simpsons, futurama gets my vote!

I watch the simpsons every other day, but i only get to see the odd futurama seris now and then.

But when i do i Lmao.

Although Futurama is quite funny, NOTHING and i mean NOTHING can compare to Simpsons cartoon or real!

Plus if there was no Simpsons there would be no Futurama, reason being the creators that made Simpsons made Futurama and all the drawings originate from the rabbits that Groening used to draw and later developed into humans (THE SIMPSONS) and then used for Futurama.

Damn I Love The SIMPSONS!!

Old simpsons vs Futurama is easy. The first 6 or 7 seasons of the Simpsons were just superb.

New Simpsons vs Futurama is an easy win for Futurama. The new Simpsons episodes suck so much. It's just "oh lets stick in a celebrity, make a couple of topical jokes and not really give a crap whether the rest is funny or not". It's probably because they are running out of storyline ideas too.

So I can't vote for either. They both rule.