all of this stuff.....

ssj9vegeto0

Try looking around for prices and see what you like. Try searching for M3 adapter, SuperCard, Passkey2, an SD or Cf card (if you don't already have one). I bought the M3 micro SD and a passkey 2 (which also is version 1... i have the first firmware), and i already had a 2gig SD card. So shop around a lil.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try looking around for prices and see what you like. Try searching for M3 adapter, SuperCard, Passkey2, an SD or Cf card (if you don't already have one). I bought the M3 micro SD and a passkey 2 (which also is version 1... i have the first firmware), and i already had a 2gig SD card. So shop around a lil.

if you want the most compatible homebrew loader i reccomend the GBAMP(CF version) it is verry inexpencive and you will also need a passme, then after you buy the CF card you should be all set

is this it? http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=...ts_id=3983&

also my nintendo DS is version 4...

Yeah, but there is also a more recent version, whether it's worth the money to get it, i don't know.

As for the other link, i've never seen that before but i'm guessing it will work but don't base your purchase on my posts only... i kinda want that MAX thing now actually... it's a lot smaller than the one i have.

Edited by Slosha

heh,i knew this part would come,im 14 and i still live with my parents,they dont trust online services because when they rdered off of ebay they didnt get their product.user rating was about 30%/100 or so.all of this for nothing. sucks dosent it?

its even MY money,why do they care?

Edited by ssj9vegeto0

man u sound like such a noob with ur triple post and asking dumb questions.

since ur a noob i'll give u some links that will help u.

Read This to help choose which flashcart u want and which nopass or passme device u want.

and if u need help with homebrew go to this

To me it seems like it doesn't matter which nopass or passme device u get since most likely u'll flash ur ds like most ppl

next time before u ask a question on any forums, u should try searching on google first or u'll always be a noob

well if u checked the ads on 1emu then u would know the prices for flashcarts and stuff