all of this stuff.....

ssj9vegeto0

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you don't need to buy anything to make it work, especially if the official stuff already works with it. If the wifi lib doesn't work for you but the official stuff does for whatever reason, I'd like to know a bit more about your situation.

-Stpehen

all i can say is i cant get it to work ~_~ i tried your faqs but nothing worked,and its not my router its my grandmothers(i dont have one at my house,and she has a sweet nvidia card so i go game up there) so when i get up there ill tell you everything i can about it

edit:do i need some homebrew stuff on my DS?

Edited by ssj9vegeto0

all i can say is i cant get it to work ~_~ i tried your faqs but nothing worked,and its not my router its my grandmothers(i dont have one at my house,and she has a sweet nvidia card so i go game up there) so when i get up there ill tell you everything i can about it

edit:do i need some homebrew stuff on my DS?

You should probably tell us your homebrew setup. Kind of like how my setup is in my signature. The way you boot homebrew, be it FlashMe, a PassMe, or a NoPass. Some type of GBA flash card, i.e. Supercard, M3, etc. And also if you're booting homebrew through another program, like Moonshell or DSOrganize.

i dont have any homebrew ~_~ is that what i am missing?

btw heres some stuff on my router i found:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IP Passthrough

IP Address / Name MAC Address Reserved Local IP Connection Type

~censor~ / nintendods 00:09:bf:a5:e2:b6 192.168.1.96 IP Passthrough

Ethernet

IP Address / Name MAC Address Connection Status Connection Type

~censor~ / your-b94e073086 00:40:ca:92:18:49 Active Ethernet

Wireless

Station MAC Address State Active Rate

* / * 00:09:bf:a5:e2:b6 Authorized 11 Mbit/sec

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wireless Operation Enabled

Network Name (SSID) WEST8942

Channel 6

Mode Mixed

4x Support Enabled

Hide SSID Disabled

Wireless Secruity:WEP(other options are disabled and WPA-SPK)

Authentication type:Open system (other:shared key)

MAC address filtering:disabled

if you need any more info,just ask and if i can find it ill provide it. :o:wacko:

edit ok as of now i just tried EVERY ds wifi program on this message board and none works :D

Edited by ssj9vegeto0

it says prt opened so i searched for access point,and it dosent show up.ive heard lots of times "do it manually" but i dont even know the SSID to test it out! a little help?

What exactly do you do to "search for access point"? How are you loading the win2ds to your ds?

Are you running any program in your ds, or are you just running stuff in your pc and hoping they magically transport themselfs to your ds?

Most of us assumed you already had a way to run homebrew. You will need to buy some homebrew capable hardware that connects to your DS.

I just read the win2ds readme file and I can see how it could sound like you don't need any hardware for your DS, it's not the best written readme but you would have to ignore or not understand this line "You will need a DS that is able to run homebrew code in order to use this."

Edited by Sektor