• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nono.

There are 3 folders for ghosts.

Your own ghosts folder will end with M.

Input friends' folder at the folder end with ghostF

For downloaded pack from Namco, it is at GHOSTA.

Also, when you put the other people's ghosts, you need to make sure it is in PERSONXX.GHO with XX can be from 00 to

33 (yep, 34 is the max) Hope this helps.

hot damn Dragon Lord, that’s pretty slick man, still a crappy 1st dan for my ass. I just can't get the timing down for the damn combos or multi hit moves. my fingers aren't fast enough i guess. but here’s a question. it seems that most of the success these ghost have against me is with a launcher hit (a hit that tosses me into the air) then it's a string of juggling hits. how can i get out or avoid excess damgae when i'm in the air? i know the best defense is to avoid the initial hit, but hot damn man. at least with soulcalibur i can control the direction i float and avoid stuff. any tips for the noob.

hot damn Dragon Lord, that’s pretty slick man, still a crappy 1st dan for my ass. I just can't get the timing down for the damn combos or multi hit moves. my fingers aren't fast enough i guess. but here’s a question. it seems that most of the success these ghost have against me is with a launcher hit (a hit that tosses me into the air) then it's a string of juggling hits. how can i get out or avoid excess damgae when i'm in the air? i know the best defense is to avoid the initial hit, but hot damn man. at least with soulcalibur i can control the direction i float and avoid stuff. any tips for the noob.

you ave answer it yourself! avoid the initial hit! ;)

Oh, i managed to get Dragunov to Divini Fist too. Now working on Jack-5

Yeh the bad or good thing about the Tekken 5 series, depending on who you are, is the juggling system. Get tossed, and youre screwed. My characters have juggles which do roughly 50% if you pull them off... which is ridiculous however you look at it.

On ghosts... my Bruce is now Tekken Lord.. 2 more to go ;), and I have a Dragunov at Lone Wolf. I'll post them when they're both Divine Fists.

Yeh the bad or good thing about the Tekken 5 series, depending on who you are, is the juggling system. Get tossed, and youre screwed. My characters have juggles which do roughly 50% if you pull them off... which is ridiculous however you look at it.

On ghosts... my Bruce is now Tekken Lord.. 2 more to go :D, and I have a Dragunov at Lone Wolf. I'll post them when they're both Divine Fists.

LOL CHRISTIE GROUND RAPE XDXDXDXDXD

On ghosts... my Bruce is now Tekken Lord.. 2 more to go ;), and I have a Dragunov at Lone Wolf. I'll post them when they're both Divine Fists.

LOL CHRISTIE GROUND RAPE XDXDXDXDXD

Are you drunk again?